Digital Literacy for Youth and Veterans
High TechMinds trains youth, young adults, micro and small businesses the knowledge and skills needed to support future workers as well as help the current workforce update its competencies to meet technology needs. High TechMinds Training provides Digital Literacy training that can generate new business opportunities in economically depressed areas and can help ensure sustainable entrepreneurial growth.
The goal of High TechMinds is to train our youth to become productive public-private American citzens and promote technology jobs and prosperity. High TechMinds provides training to attract and retain business and workers, and to prepare the current and future workforce to use technology productively.
- Digital Code - K-12 Stem Programming Class - Learn to code and create your first website - July 19, 2014 @ 12:pm. Classroom with limited space
- Digital Cloud - What is the Cloud and how is it implemented.
- Digital Print - How to build an online magazine.
- Digital Internet Television - Learn to start an Internet Television Show.
- Digital Internet Radio - Learn to start an Internet Radio show.
- Digital online Store Front - How to create an online storefront to sell your goods and services.
- Social Media - How to create social media spaces.
- Digital learning space- How to create your own digital learning space online.
- Protect your digital and business ideas- Protect yourself on and off the Internet.
- Small Business Marketing - Market your business or service on or off the Internet.